The Children’s Court deals with criminal cases, applications for apprehended violence orders, applications for compulsory schooling orders and cases involving the care and protection of children.
Not all cases involving children are dealt with in the Children’s Court. For more information, see About Us.
- Amended Form 16 for Care and Protection matters
- Children's Law News Volume 1 2014 issued
- Country Care Circuits for 2014
- Children's Law News Volume 2 2013 issued
- Care and Protection brochures updated
- Children's Law News Volume 1 2013 issued
- Amended Practice Note 4 - Short Term Care Orders Pilot Project and STCO Practice Sites commences 12 April 2013
- Read all Children's Court news