Our website will be unavailable on 8 am Saturday 14 December 2013 to 6 pm Sunday 15 December 2013 as we conduct scheduled maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The Children’s Court deals with criminal cases, applications for apprehended violence orders, applications for compulsory schooling orders and cases involving the care and protection of children.
Not all cases involving children are dealt with in the Children’s Court. For more information, see About Us.
- Care and Protection brochures updated
- Children's Law News Volume 1 2013 issued
- Amended Practice Note 4 - Short Term Care Orders Pilot Project and STCO Practice Sites commences 12 April 2013
- Evaluation report on Alternative Dispute Resolution Initiatives in the Children's Court released
- Amended Practice Note No. 2 Initiating documents for care applications - commenced 1st January 2013
- Read all Children's Court news